Minolta CLR filter

greenspun.com : LUSENET : MINOLTA USERS PAGE : One Thread

I recently purchased a Minolta UV/haze filter. On the outer ring it says "Minolta CLR AC". I know AC stands for Achromatic Coated/ing but what really bothers me is that I do not know what the CLR stands for? Is there a specialist who can help? Thanks, Leonard

-- Leonard.J. Serné (l.serne@chello.nl), August 19, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ