stove top drip coffee pot : LUSENET : Coffee Related Buy/Sell/Trade : One Thread

want to buy a 4 cup stove top drip coffee pot. both Mirro and Revere used to make them but no more.

-- james gebhard (, May 16, 2002


Are you buying or selling. If you are looking to buy, have you had any success finding one? We want one for the winter in case of power failure. We have a gas grill with a burner..all we need is a pot.Thanks for your help...Nancy

-- Nancy Thurber (, September 15, 2002.

I haven't been able to find a 'Mirro' replacement pot(especially in SS), but I have found that the style of coffee pot that's close is called Neopolitan. I found one at, but it was too small for what I needed. These were european units so they measure cups as 2.5 oz.

-- A Smith (, September 20, 2002.

I had a 12 cup heavy aluminum. Ex wife got it. Been looking for one for the last 12 years. Still looking

-- Richard Doak (, October 31, 2002.

Try truevalue hardware I just purchased a mirro comet 7 cup aluminum drip stove top coffee pot for 14.95.00

-- Larry Leon (, May 16, 2003.

i have a stainless steel pot for sale. looks like about a 6 cup size. i also have a couple of mellita drip pots for sale.

-- bryan chadwick (, May 24, 2003.

I too have been looking for a 7 - 10 cup drip coffee pot. My father had one, and loved it, i turned on the wrong burner in error and burnt off the bottom of his pot....despartely seeking a replacement. I have looked everywhere for one, even called Miro plant in Ohio. they don't make them anymore.

-- (, July 01, 2003.

I have a stainless steel one that brews 10 cups, anyone interested email me and I can send you a picture. Really good shape. I just dont like brewing coffee this way. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong!

-- Rick (, July 30, 2003.

I would like some information. I want to buy a 2 cup stove top coffee pot, either by Mirro or Revere. Please send me any information I would appreciate it. Thank You, Madelyn M Guarnieri

-- Madelyn M Guarnieri (, September 10, 2003.

If you find one let me know. My parents are looking for one. We have located them in Berlin, Ohio where the amish live, but haven't found them in a while. Lehman's hardware I think that it is called.

-- Terri Hinkle (, December 29, 2003.

I found one at It is a Rapid Brew Stainless Steel Percolator. or they have Comet range top Percolator. If you put in your zip code you might be able to find it closer to your location. I went to Lehmans. But you could probably go to a local store and find one. Or they could possibly order one from the store. Good Luck. I just mail one to my parents hope it is the right one.

-- Terri Hinkle (, December 30, 2003.

I just ordered a Melitta Manual Ten Cup Coffeemaker and filters. All for 23 bucks. Go to I too, would like and old SS but this pot should perform as well.

-- Thomas (, February 29, 2004.

I would just like to find a heavy duty, stove top, 8 to 12 cup percolator with a GLASS insert in the lid (not plastic or product of plastic) that is NOT MADE IN CHINA. Does it exist?

-- Brad La Fleur (, April 20, 2004.

I have a coffee pot I can't figure out how to use? The base is a regular glass coffee carafe. On top of it sits a plastic brown container that's about three inches high with a silver gadget in the center. On the bottom of the plastic container is a holder made out of mesh. It looks like the coffee would go in the mesh holder and it hangs down into the glass pot. I'm figuring that the glass carafe goes on the stove, coffee in the mesh container and logically water in the plastic container. But I don't see how the water from the plastic container gets into the glass container? The silver gadget looks kinda like a thermostat, so I put the glass container on the stove, put water in the plastic container but it didn't drain into the glass container. Anybody got any ideas? Also it says Raytheon Micro21.

-- Steve Barnhart (, January 08, 2005.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ