Developing 127 film from Brownie camera : LUSENET : Brownie Cameras : One Thread

I just found a roll of 127 film in my Brownie camera - must be from the 1960's. I would love to get it developed but can't find any place that does it. Anyone know where I can go to get it developed? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

-- Jim Gallagher (, May 15, 2002


Hi, Jim, if there's a lab in your hometown that develops 120 film, they can very likely handle 127. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, 127 is not much wider than 35mm and could probably be processed by any lab that develops 35mm film. If it's color, however, you should check to see what process it is. C-41 is the current standard, and C- 22 can be developed only by a couple of labs in the U.S. Good luck and have fun!

-- Pete Lutz (, May 17, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ