Art Festival Display Racks : LUSENET : Public Art : One Thread

I am trying to find where to purchase the display type racks I often see at Art Festivals. They are usually metal free standing that colapse flat and store easily. Artisans often cover them with cloth and display their paintings by hanging them from the rack. They are usually about 5-' tall? Thanks, Dana

-- Dana Clemons (, May 02, 2002


Dana, I am not sure if this is what you are talking about but I use some display screens. They are made of metal with a wire grid. You can buy as one unit or 2 units to fit together. Check out at or call 800-848-3020. Price range from 70.00 and up per unit. If you mention my code #17135 they will give me a discount on my next order. There are other systems out there but non that I have found compares in price.

-- Sharon Webb (, October 31, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ