greenspun.com : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

does anyone know if there is a relationship with the Halifax and a company called Colleys Professional Services ? Apart from the estate agents Colleys where the other valuers....walking past my branch of the Halifax..what did i see..a brass placque bearing the name of Colleys.....i smell a rat!!

-- rathernotsay (drl@bsa-exe.net), March 27, 2002


Colleys is a division of Halifax.

I have had the same situation when my partners property was repossesed. Colleys were the other agents.

I have apporached Halifax with this and, as usual, have been refused an answer. I know for a fact that they are a part of the Halifax as as aquaintance of mine used to work for them

-- Kaveh Damestani (kdamestani@staveley.co.uk), May 09, 2002.

yes colleys is a trading name for the surveyors and valuers of the halifax property services. and this is true i have it in writing

-- jeff allen (jeff@jallen90.freeserve.co.uk), May 19, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ