repo : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

my truck has been repo, is there anyway i can get it back with out paying the full balance or is ther any financing i can get to get it back

-- Roger Cason (, March 23, 2002


get a life

-- sad (, March 26, 2002.

Roger - wrong site. This is for UK home repo's. Try talking to the finance company, but I doubt there is much you can do now that they have possession. It also depends what State you are in as to your rights. See a fixed fee lawyer or Citizens Advice in your area.

-- Too scared to say (, March 26, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ