recommend solicitors : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

can any one recommend me a solicitor he specializes in mortgage shortfalls?

-- rathernotsay (, March 22, 2002


sorry for the typing errors above... I meant to type - can anyone reccommend me a solicitor WHO specializes in mortgage shortfalls

-- rathernotsay (, March 22, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ