How may I convert Southern Railway stock to Conrail : LUSENET : Southern Railway : One Thread

I have 8 shares Southern Railways preferred stock. How can I convert it into stock in the successor Company?

-- Walter Lehigh (, March 06, 2002


I would suggest that you start by contacting Norfolk Southern Corporation, Stockholder Records.The last contact I had with them was through Larry Tyree, Assistant Corporate Secrecary. His phone 757 533- 4810, Fax 757 533-4917 or email Larry is in the Norfolk VA office. Hope this helps. Bill Jones

-- William Jones (, March 06, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ