Quilter's Iron.....& other things

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Cooking & Crafts : One Thread

I found the neatest teency tiny "iron" that works great when pressing seams on quilt blocks.

It looks similar to a curling iron except on the end it has an "iron" shape metal plate about 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide and is pointed.

Mine is made by Clover Needlecraft, Inc. Model MCI-900.

Found it at a quilting fabric shop.

Amazing what you accidentally find sometimes while out shopping.

-- Marie (prettyhollow@yahoo.com), February 11, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ