CSD 6 teachers can get reimbursed for coursework

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Middle School Science : One Thread

If you are a district six teacher taking coursework toward a master's degree necessary to obtain provisional or permanent certification or if you have outstanding loans for such coursework, you may be eligible for up to $3,400 per year (up to 4 years) to help cover the costs. The details are beyond the scope of this forum, but you should contact your principal for more information and an application, which must be submitted before FEBRUARY 28, 2001. Ask for District Circular #321 or the "Teachers of Tomorrow" program.


-- Michael Gatton (mwgatton@aol.com), February 04, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ