Any way out ? : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

Two years ago me and my family moved to council property as the house we were buying was to small ( we needed an extra bedroom ) during the two years we have been council tenents a family friend has been living in our old property and paying the mortgage this is about to change as he is looking to buy himself along with his girlfriend the area in the meantime has disintegrated to such an extent that only 3 houses down the terrace are occupied and the house next door to mine was recently valued at 3.500, if mine is also valued at this i will have a shortfall of 22.000 is there anything i can do as there is no way i can afford to pay rent and a mortgage (moving back is not an option).

-- Richard Smith (, January 01, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ