locum enquiry

greenspun.com : LUSENET : AMTNSW : One Thread

I am a registered massage therapist trained in british columbia, canada.(3yr intensive program) I am intrested in hearing about any locum position that are available and also what the requirements would be for an indivdual already trained in canada to become registered in australia etc.

-- christine schachtner (stina976@hotmail.com), September 30, 2001


Hi Christine,

I hope someone has answered your question by now.

But if not, the jobs in Australia are on merit value.

It's up to you...you may register with Association of Massage Therapists (AMT NSW) or other associations...but no guarantee of work..it's up to you.

You'll need personal indemnity/public liability insurance of about $1,000,000 to be registrered with most Health funds.


Mark Philip Deal

-- Mark Philip Deal (peridor@optushome.com.au), April 04, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ