Using 35mm film in a 620/120 camera : LUSENET : Brownie Cameras : One Thread

My last contribution- check out these sites- I don't see any reason it can't work in a brownie. // (then scroll down to 'Undercover 35')

-- Mike Le Fevre (, May 13, 2001


... but what's the point ?

Why not just print from the centre section of a 120/620 negative? It's not as if you're achieving any wider angle coverage by using narrower film ... and you'll still have the original neg should you wish to make a full-frame print in the future. Much like APS "panoramic" mode, this is an optical illusion, except you won't have the advantage of a (relatively) accurate viewfinder to ensure your framing is good.

-- Chris Eve (, May 15, 2001.

You get the sprocket holes in the image

You get a visual effect with the sprocket holes. Which looks cool.

-- Mike Le Fevre (, May 15, 2001.

bec you damn fool

sorry, of course you won't have a tryptich, but wouldn't it be nice if you could?

would be nice to combine 35mm frams with the stretch of fim on photoshop perhaps. b.

-- Rebecca Coghlan (, June 05, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ