where can I buy hand plow/seed planter?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Countryside : One Thread

Amazon.com HAD a push plow type tool that plowed, planted, tamped seeds and even marked the next row for we straight line impaired. Of course they sold out and won't be getting more. I can't even remember exactly what it was called but I really need to locate it (bad back limits me) as it will be a great time/labor saver(I hope). Can anyone help?

-- Marcia Santeler (msant@gulfsurf.infi.net), May 02, 2001


Rural king has them for abour $50.00 go to ruralking.com I just used mine for the first time tonight ( I have a bad back too) works great and it makes your seeds go farther

-- grant (organicgrange@yahoo.com), May 02, 2001.

I've seen them at Lehman's. www.lehmans.com Doug

-- Doug in KY (toadshutes@yahoo.com), May 03, 2001.

Several of the seed catalogs carry them in their gardening hardware section. Think $50 is about as cheap as a new would go for so if you really want one and site previous poster mentioned has them that might be way to go. I havent checked but you might want to take a gander on Ebay. Odd things sometimes show up there for bid.

-- HermitJohn (hermit@hilltop_homestead.zzn.com), May 03, 2001.

I have one for sale!!!!i live in Canada.

-- teri (mrs_smurf2000@yahoo.ca), May 04, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ