old film pc-18

greenspun.com : LUSENET : B&W Photo - Film & Processing : One Thread

Have an old camera with a roll of film in it which uses process PC-18. Anyone know what this is. Says "Made in Germany"

-- peabody (peabody@adelphia.net), February 27, 2001


Regarding Germany I thought of Agfa or Tura as producer. PC-18 could be "process colour". Have you tried rec.photo.darkroom? I think there is a person around with a filmrescue company, he might help you.


-- Wolfram Kollig (Kollig@ipfdd.de), March 02, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ