looking for chicken waterers

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Countryside : One Thread

I'm looking for a good site where I can order chicken waterers. I don't mean founts I am looking for the type that you would hook up to the water system Grant

-- grant (organicgrange@yahoo.com), January 20, 2001



-- sissy sylvester-barth (jerreleene@hotmail.com), January 20, 2001.

Try the Jeffers livestock catalog. They have a Little Giant Baby Chick fountain that hooks up to gravity or pressure systems for $15.25. Their full-size version is $15.15. That's in my Fall 2000 catalog. Thay also have a selection of waterers that don't hook up to a system.

-- Laura Jensen (lrjensen@nwlink.com), January 21, 2001.

After searching for 5 days I found what I was looking for here. I have never had so much trouble trying to find anything on the web. http://www.randallburkey.com/search.asp?code=C3

-- grant (organicgrange@yahoo.com), January 21, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ