101 Size Film???

greenspun.com : LUSENET : B&W Photo - Film & Processing : One Thread

My father recently pulled out his grandfather's Kodak No. 2 Bull's-Eye and gave it to me. I believe it takes 101 size film (looks to be about 3"x3"), but I'm not absolutely certain. Does anybody out there know where I can find film for the camera?

If you can point me to a site on the web, great. Otherwise, even a nod in the right direction would be appreciated (especially any approximate costs).

Thanks, Jeff Niekamp patella@unforgettable.com

-- Jeff Niekamp (patella@unforgettable.com), January 10, 2001


Film for Classics (http://www.photomall.com/ffc1.htm) lists Verichrome Pan in 101. $16/roll!

-- Mark Severson (mws@ouchem.chem.oakland.edu), January 10, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ