Polaroid Transfer

greenspun.com : LUSENET : polaroid transfers : One Thread

Im doing a report in my Photo 2 class. I got a report due on Polaroid Transfer. I fount some information on Polaroid Emulsion(sp?) Transfer, and I was wondering if this is the same thing. I would appreate your help. Thank You very much.



-- Theodora Latiolais (GothicFairyGirl@yahoo.com), November 18, 2000


I WANT TO ASK HOW TAKE THE BAST RUSELT FOR IMAGE TRANSFER? AND what the bast paper for bast ruselt for transfer? if i want to sale my works photos image transfer and emulision transfer to some one buy my works how? help me send to me soon THANKS NOHA ALGHALIB PHOTOGRAPHER FROM SAUDI ARABIA


Hi! Polaroid emulsion transfers are a type of Polaroid transfer. The other type is Polaroid image transfer. You can get information about it on the Polaroid website (www.polaroid.com) Maybe under "professional processes" or something? I'm not sure I haven't looked for awhile, but it should be there somewhere. And Holly Dupre's online book has a lot of information. It may just be image transfers though I can't remember. It's at http://www.hooked.net/users/dupreh/trans.html And you could look at the library for Kathleen Carr's book and Christopher Grey's (try "Grey" and "Gray" because I'm not sure about that either!!). Hope this helps!!


-- Angela Winholtz (angmaywin@hotmail.com), November 21, 2000.

you can visit my website photography www.photoarabian.com email us Noha_Alghalib@hotmail.com

-- Noha Alghalib (info@photoarabian.com), July 28, 2003.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ