help : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

hi my father is 78 years old and now is having a hard time at his home he has a mobile home and he can no longer meet the payment?he is going to move in with me,now what should i do?????? about the load.i cannot afford to make payment to the load Co,nor payment for the lot rent? help me please

thank you for your time

-- S.Runyon (, November 01, 2000


The only advice I can possibly give you is to read this site, particularly the arrears section. Hope it's of some help, good luck.

-- jacky jones (, November 02, 2000.

This questioner is probably from the US. Unfortunately, this site is purely aimed at UK mortgage customers and so is unlikely to be of much help.


-- Lee (, November 02, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ