How can I practice as TP in USA? : LUSENET : Transpersonal Psychology/Consciousness : One Thread

I am soon to qualify as a transpersonal therapist (MA, with UKCP registration), here in the United Kingdom. I would like, thereafter to practice in the Pacific Northwest (i.e. California, Oregon or Washington).Would any one offer advice, plea

-- Stephen Weaver (, October 11, 2000

Moderation questions? read the FAQ