reppossession how to stop it /can i : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

help!i have a reppossession order allready in place and just received a letter from the bank of scotland/eversheds stating that they are going ahead with the action for the areas of 1852.25 .wich i have in my account . ihave not received a telephone call nor a letter from them or eversheds about the money owing .if they had i would have paid the amount.this seams so unfair and injust .they say i have two weeks .can they do this? and can i stop them .

please help-----glen.

-- glen george zimmer (, September 18, 2000


You need legal advice from a solicitor who can represent you in court. And you need to find one now.


-- Lee (, September 19, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ