courses? programs? : LUSENET : Transpersonal Psychology/Consciousness : One Thread

I am an undergraduate major of psychology who would like to do Ph.D or equivalent work in the field of spiritual/transpersonal psychology. Any referals within U.S. or U.K would be helpful. Please help!

-- bryan morris (, August 16, 2000



I am currently working on my masters in tranpsersonal Psychoogy at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology. They have the only Ph.D. program in the U.S. I beleive it has two tracts; Spiritual counseling and clinical psychology. Bothe excellent programs. check 'em out at I.T.P.'s homepage...

-- T.P. Student (, August 24, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ