Rope Marriage : LUSENET : Elevator Problem Discussion : One Thread

What is the name of the wraps used to marriage ropes together temp. to pull one rope with the other? And where can you get them?

-- Steve G (, April 17, 2000


Ive always called them marraige splices-you can get them from Nylube

-- Erik G. Markham (, May 01, 2000.


We always used binding wire....nine strand, cut five,bind from one cable to another with wire and tape for a smooth pull...

-- Joe M... (, May 27, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ