Need 35 GL film advance lever : LUSENET : MINOX FAQ : One Thread

The thumb-activated film advance lever on my 35 GL is broken off. I need a replacement. Do you have an out-of-service 35 GL lying around for parts only? I will pay a reasonable fee for the part and mailing to me.

... Fred

-- Fred Dashiell (, March 23, 2000


Fred, check out, there was a 'for parts only" Minox 35mm not long ago. Search for "Minox"

-- martin tai (, March 23, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ