help! need 127 film! where can i get it? : LUSENET : Brownie Cameras : One Thread

help, need film for my brownie baby special and my brownie bullet. where can you get the film? the classic film link on this web site is down. thanks so much for any advice.

-- (, March 20, 2000


127 film availability

Jessops in the UK can still supply b&w film. I believe it's Efke brand, re-boxed, 200ASA.

-- Chris Eve (, March 21, 2000.

127 film

in the US, you can still get efke 127 film, b&w, 100 asa, from freestyle sales. they are based here in los angeles, but you can order it from their website at freestyle. com (or is it it's only 2.50 a roll as compared to 6.00 a roll for the exact same thing from film for classics.i believe efke is the only company still making it. hopefully they'll continue for a long time. my latest 127 camera is a kodak hawkeye flashfun.

-- mark boucher (, March 21, 2000.

127 source correction

i just doublechecked the website address for freestyle and it is

-- mark boucher (, March 21, 2000.

127 film availability

Hello everyone. As of 4/4//2001 Freestyle of LA and B/H of NY have the Macophot U100 emulsion in 127 format. For any European friends, Fotoimpex of Berlin has some Efke inventory in 127. Enjoy, Bill

-- Bill Bowes (, April 07, 2001.

Freesyle camera can no longer obtain Efge 127 film due to regional instability in Hungary. I have some fresh 127 film for sale right now on Ebay. Expiration date is 1/2004!!! Its Macophot 100 from Germany.

-- Samos Alixopulos (, April 08, 2001.

Efke and Maco 127 film is available on-line at

David Foy

-- David Foy (, October 09, 2001.

I can re-spool any film of your choice to 127 format for a small fee.

Feel free to mail me and ask....meantime never throw out the spools or backing!!

-- Richard J. taylor (, March 24, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ