Data Protection : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

I have served a Data Protection notice on my lender. They have responded my saying my ex-husband (as we had a joint account), needs to consent to the form.

Are there any ways around this as we are now divorced and no longer in contact?

-- (, October 04, 1999


Very good question. I don't think he does have to consent but it's a question that ought to be run past the Data Protect Registrar perhaps and the answer posted here.

If any other readers know the answer to this one, I'm sure everyone would be interested to read it.


-- Lee (, October 04, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ