Woodsman yard hydrand repair kit

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Countryside : One Thread


The rubber plunger at the bottome of the Woodsman hydrand in my chicken house is broken. I can't locate the manufacturer.

Any ideas?


-- Cris Freiwald (farmbsc@yahoo.com), August 06, 1999


A few years ago my hydrant in my chicken coop needed parts, and a local plumber found a supplier that made repair parts, even though it was a discontinued model of hydrant. I don't recall the brand, though. Have you checked with plumbers in the area?

-- Jim (jiminwis@yahoo.com), August 09, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ