HSC courses

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Personal Development Health & P.E. (PDHPE) Discussion : One Thread

My step daughter is very interested in pursuing a career in human movement. She is entering Year 11 next year under the "new HSC." Can anybody tell me if there are courses available other than HSC (Stage 6) PDHPE that she could study concurrently with her HSC (preferably as a part of it) aas many of the subjects on offer are not related to this career path and not interesting to her.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance... Daniel Grice

-- Daniel Grice (debdan@f1.net.au), July 29, 1999


I can relate to what your daughter is going through because i had the same problem with a legal studies course that i felt i needed to undertake. I am currently in Year 12 and the only other course i could do was 3 Unit legal studies by correspondance. Doing subjects by correspondance isn't extremely difficult although it is very time consuming. If your daughter wishes to further her education she could try by doing 3 unit PDHPE by correspondance as it is part of the curiculam in most schools.

James(age 17)

-- James Hourn (jamho_18@yahoo.com), March 30, 2000.

Hi there

Just wanted to inform you that there is no 3 unit PDHPE????

-- Stacey Exner (exner@lisp.con.au), July 25, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ