CCJ's, first time buyer, can you help??? : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

I parted company from a partner a while ago. I have been left with a number of financial problems. I contacted a third party who has arranged to have my bills paid over a longer period of time. unfortunately, I waited too long and gained default notices and CCJ's. I now have a new partner and am expecting a child. I am looking to get out of renting property and have some security. is there anywhere that may consider offering me a mortgage.

-- Michael Parker (, July 20, 1999


You could try the Kensington Mortgage Co. - they seem very lenient. Or Southern Pacific - this would have to be through a broker/intermediary.

-- Beth Brind (, August 12, 1999.

You can obtain a mortgage with a company called HMC at 95% loan to value with a rate of 6.75% as long as the ccj`s total no more than 3 and are less than #3000.

-- Mr Middleton (, September 06, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ