Repossession : LUSENET : Repossession : One Thread

The rented house I am currently living in has been repossessed as the landlord had not been paying the mortgage. Is it now possible for me to buy the property and how do I go about this?

-- Rebecca Lewins (, April 13, 1999


Yes it is possible.

Contact whoever you know who is dealing with this from the lender's point of view and make them an offer.

If you don't yet know you will eventually hear from their agent.

-- Lee (, April 15, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ