Cybercash and cookie.libgreenspun.com : LUSENET : S-Mart Shopping Cart : One Thread
I have 3 questions that I hope some of you have already gone through:
1. It appears that others have a Cybercash savvy version of S-Mart. Is there one posted anywhere. I was going to do it myself but would love to save the time.
2. Does anyone know where cookie.lib is?
3. I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error when running the smartrack.cgi and am hoping that it is just because I do not have the cookie.lib, are there any other know problems that might cause this (I have version 1.1 of smartrack.cgi)?
-- Greg Nye (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 03, 1998
1. I don't know where a cybercash enable version is, but if you find out, please let me know!
2. http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/cookielib.shtml is where you can get cookie.lib .
3. Good chance...
-- Brett Schlank (email@example.com), February 20, 1999.
I have implemented cookies with my cart. If you are interested to know more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Patrick Chan (email@example.com), March 20, 2000.