Where can I sell my medium and large format cameras?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Bulletin Board for Medium and Large Format Photography : One Thread

Where can I sell my medium and large format cameras? Such as my 4X5 Crown Graflex cameras and my antique red wood Gundlack 4X5.

-- Blakeke Andujar (bandujar@wjkircher.com), September 23, 1998


I have seen ads in Shutterbug for places that say they buy large format, so you may want to get the latest issue and see what you find. Also, many places on the net have classified sections, so you may wish to post it on one of these.

-- Ron Shaw (shaw9@llnl.gov), September 23, 1998.

Phil Greenspun's photo.net has worked for me. I have sold a couple of small items and purchased a dry mount press through his classified ads.

I get there by way of the Medium Format Forum and then click photo.net at the top of the page. On photo net click Classifieds.

-- Gene Crumpler (nikonguy@emji.net), September 24, 1998.

The address for MFD did not post. Its http://www.exeter.ac.uk/mfd.

-- Gene Crumpler (nikonguy@emji.net), September 24, 1998.

You should check out www.ebay.com They have a very large photography section. I have purchased many items from this site.

-- Craig Brown (csbrown@tastybuzz.com), October 12, 1998.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ