rail passes?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Transit First San Francisco : One Thread

do you have weekday or specific passes for a group that would be traveling to sf for 1 week?

-- Frank Coenraad (coenraaf@jsd.k12.ak.us), February 13, 1998


They are called "passports". There are 1 day, 3 day, & 7 day passes. They are valid only for MUNI (including cable cars), but not BART or Caltrain. The 7 day pass costs $15 dollars. You can get more information at MUNI's official site, http://www.sfmuni.com/ click on "Fares and Passes".

Robert Thomas Klein II Email: robertk (at) i.am

-- Robert Thomas Klein II (robertk@i.am), March 11, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ